Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Little Hello

I first began admiring scrapbook pages when I was working on my undergraduate degree at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. So many pages I viewed on the internet and in magazines were absolutely stunning. I wanted to be able to do that. Lack of time and money, however, was a major limiting factor for me.

I've decided to start this blog to post pictures of my work and give step by step instructions as to how I achieved my design. So many scrapbooking blogs I have encountered lack step by step instructions, and as a new scrapper, it is frustrating to me to see something I like but not know how to make it. Hopefully this experience will help to increase my skill as well as make and gather good tutorials for other scrappers to use.

Ashley Nicole ✗

No comments:

Post a Comment